The Senior Care & Home Care Market
More than ever before, seniors are choosing to remain in their own homes as they age, instead of going into a retirement center or nursing home. And because the number of seniors in this country is projected to increase dramatically now that the first Baby Boomers are retiring, senior in-home care promises to become one of the fastest-growing businesses around.
Key Market Drivers
- 10,000 seniors turning 65 everyday
- 90 % of seniors prefer to stay in their homes as they age
- Recession proof industry
- Historically a private pay industry, but now Medicare Advantage insurers are approved to offer Home health aides and transportation services. This announcement potentially assists 22 million seniors enrolled in MA plans with an additional funding source for long term care.
More Care, More Revenues
We offer additional services beyond Senior Care. Acti-Kare offers Family Care services ranging from our Child Care program, caring for children and for children with special needs, to our Mommy & Me program and Mommy-To-Be program, caring for expectant mothers and postnatal care for mother and baby. We also offer Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care, caring for those recovering from an injury or surgery, as well as Pet Care.
Acti-Kare franchisees provide superior caregiving services to the whole family in the comfort of their own homes. Franchise owners manage a staff of caregivers that help our clients live happier, more active lives.
How client’s pay for our services
- Private pay ( Most of your clients will pay privately. We offer extensive marketing assistance to target clients directly and indirectly thru referral sources)
- 90 % of seniors prefer to stay in their homes as they age
- Veteran’s Administration (VA has funds available to pay for caregiving services. 71% of our locations accept clients from the VA)
- Long-term care insurance ( approximately 7.2 million Americans have this coverage. We will assist you with being able to accept these policies from your clients)
- Medicare Advantage ( beginning 2019, Medicare advantage insurers are allowed to begin offering policies that include home health aides and transportation services. We will enroll your franchise as a provider with the insurance companies.)
- Medicaid ( certain care services are available for eligible low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults and people with disabilities. We can help franchises become medicaid qualified)
- Workers Comp Insurance ( injured workers may be eligible for caregiving services. We will enroll your franchise as a provider with the proper insurance companies.)
- Non Profits (local resources that have limited funds available to eligible seniors. We can assist franchises with locating these organizations and accessing funds.)
Our Fully staffed Call Center, Your Sales Team…Your Competitive Advantage:
- The sales reps at the corporate office answers all incoming calls for your franchise 9AM- 9PM 7 days a week,. Our service “sells” your potential clients and schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar.
- This team also makes numerous outbound calls to any website inquiries or 3rd party leads you receive during business hours with the goal of setting up additional consultations.
- Website Chat. Your sales team also engages potential clients and caregivers via chat on your unique website. This effective service allows clients to ask about our services discreetly and then after we earn their trust, get their contact info.
- Scalability. Franchise owners also utilize the sales team to make outbound calls to local referral resources (Hospitals, ALF’S, Hospice, Rehab facilities, ect.) To set up an appointment for you to discuss our program and how you may work together to refer to each other.
We Want You to Succeed
Acti-Kare Franchise owners receive their initial training from Top Franchises within our franchise network. The ongoing marketing assistance and support is unparalleled in our industry. Our fully staffed call/sales center receives your inbound calls and schedules your appointments with potential clients. This team also makes outbound marketing calls to hospitals and facilities on your behalf.
As a franchisee, you will get access to industry leading software that will give you the confidence to manage and grow your business as a large as you desire. Acti-Kare also knows that you need an exceptional local staff to stand out and thrive in your community. That’s why Acti-Kare assists its franchise owners with initial and ongoing care giver recruitment and world class online training for your staff.
“I did a lot of research before deciding to join the Acti-Kare franchise family. Their top notch corporate support, call center, training and marketing materials all gave me peace of mind that I could successfully grow my business. But what really stood out was their commitment to providing high quality care services for each and every client they served.”
Kevin Kampfschult, Acti-Kare Franchise Owner, Grand Rapids, MI
“When we decided to purchase a franchise in the companion-care industry, we searched for a company that reflected our lifestyle and values. We wanted this to be more than “just an income.” Acti-Kare’s renewed commitment to keep clients active in their environment and optimize their nutrition reassured us that we made the right choice. In addition, Acti-Kare provides the balance of corporate support and franchisee independence that we wanted for our business.”
Sandi & Dan Ruble, Acti-Kare Franchise Owners, Austin, TX
Own the leading in home senior care franchise
© 2017 Acti-Kare Inc. All rights reserved. Office: 17425 Bridge Hill Ct. Suite 201 Tampa, FL 33647
NOTE: This web site is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us in a state where we are first registered, excluded, exempted, or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document. Individualized responses or communications to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
*These figures are taken from ActiKare’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Item 19 Financial Performance Representation issued June 1, 2021. There is no assurance you will achieve these sales figures. This information is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. We offer franchises solely by means of our FDD. See our FDD for important assumptions and qualifiers relating to these figures.